What is the event at the Winter Olympics you are researching?
|
| Figure Skating |
History of the sport?
|
| Figure Skating is the oldest sport on the winter olympics games. |
How the sport is played? What happens?
|
| Figure Scaling is when you could do it individuals, duos, or group performances on Figure Skates on ice. |
Are there different versions of the sport?
|
| There is Ice Skating and Figure Skating |
What equipment is used?
|
| Figure Skates |
Interesting facts? Who is current world Champion? Medalists? When is it happening at the Olympics?
|
| Eric Radford was the first gay guy to win a gold medal it started in 2014 |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Labels:
2018,
Mr Henderson,
Term 1,
Week 3,
Winter Olympics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment