Week 1/2 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… I am proud of my writing because I took my time into it and I used lots of descriptive words.
Something that has challenged me this week is… I was challenged by my reading hopscotch because there were lots of different and challenging activities.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… I worked hard on connect because I wanted to connect with different people and make new friendships.
A school value that I need to work on is… I need to work on reflect because I need to reflect on myself and to know what I need to work on and know what I did good.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by... I think I achieved this by staying in the green zone and if i went into the yellow zone I would try my best to not get distracted and stay in the green zone.
What is my personal goal for next week? My goal is to improve on my hopscotch and finish tasks faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment